[CAUT] Cool Harpsichord website

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Sat Dec 2 17:20:29 MST 2006

One simple way is to clamp the wire between two pieces of wood, to a table
with a c clamp or similar. The wire is between the pieces of wood, the coil
is lying on the other side of it.
    Note that in this method (I am assuming from description, I didn¹t go to
site as I have dial up and don¹t want to spend the time waiting for a video
to load), the wire will be twisting while you are making the loop. So let go
of the loop and let it come to equilibrium before releasing the clamp.

Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico