[CAUT] Wapin Seminar Report

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Dec 4 14:50:08 MST 2006

Hi Tim

Thanks muchly for your detailed and complete report.  I did'nt want to
get into hyping Wapin all that much ahead of time when you brought this
up last time, but to be sure I had rather expected you would return with
an enthusiastic report.

Much of the skepticism directed against Wapin has to do with what
basically comes down to head scratching, or so it seems often enough to
me.  When it comes down to it tho, observation is one thing and being
able to what is observed is really quite another.  We can wonder all day
long just how Wapin does what it does....  but it really is not so
difficult or time consuming to confirm it has a <<profound>> as you put
it affect. All one needs is an open mind and a healthy portion of curiosity.

In any case, your experience echoes my own.  And frankly when I stop to
think of it.... I have a hard time imagining why rearranging the bridge
pins in the fashion would/could  not have a profound effect.

I still have some questions that I'd like to see (dispassionately)
discussed thats for sure, but as the song goes... I'm a believer.

Thanks again.

Cheers
RicB