[CAUT] Re-stringing Steinway D

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue Dec 5 16:54:29 MST 2006

Yes, they are great strings. And I've never had a "rattler" like I've
had with Arledge. They are #1 in Europe, and I can see why, but I don't
know anyone here who uses them. However, Arledge has really improved
with his new computerized stuff and all. We buy a lot from him now. I
just hope his service gets a bit quicker.

Regards,
Jim