[CAUT] Full-Time Job Opening

Charles K. Ball ckball at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Dec 8 08:35:42 MST 2006

Dear List,

I would like to announce that we will soon be posting an opening for
a full-time piano technician at the University of Texas at Austin
School of Music.  This will be a senior position, requiring advanced
skills in grand action rebuilding, regulation, voicing, and concert
level tuning.  RPT status in the PTG is strongly desired as well.

We hope to have the job posted on the UT website
(http://www.utexas.edu/) very soon, with interviews to start in
January.  The position will officially be open starting on February
1, 2007.

Please respond directly to me, if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Charles
--
Charles Ball, RPT