[CAUT] Bridge pin removal

jack houweling jackhouweling at dccnet.com
Thu Dec 14 01:38:31 MST 2006

Greg, Fred,
Here is a bridge pin remover I made.  Easy enough for anyone to make. First
insert a threaded rod to fit the vise grips. I then put a metal sleeve
around the threaded rod, this will make it easier for the weight to slide
and is gentler on the hands. Then ad a couple washers and nuts. Works fine.

Jack Houweling