[CAUT] Bridge pin removal

Tim Geinert geinert at drtel.net
Thu Dec 14 09:11:38 MST 2006

Fred,
You might also consider driving the pins in another millimeter or two.  When
the pins are tight, i.e. zings are from nicks and not loose pins, this can
work quite well.  The nick in the bridge pin goes below the string and new
fresh bridge pin touches the string.  If it works, zings are gone, you
didn't have to pull and replace all the bridge pins, and life is good.

Tim G.