[CAUT] balancier/wippens report

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Dec 20 02:51:28 MST 2006

Hey Wim

Might not be <<A way>> of solving the problem...but there certainly has
been a lot of good discussion thrown back and forth.  When I wrote my
string seating article I simply took a few indisputable facts to shed
some light on the subject and then used some of the speculative stuff as
a way of provoking some thought on the subject.  You have lots to go on
if you use some kind of a similar approach to an article.  I'd say you
have a GOOD article in the making with all you've pulled in on the thread.

Merry Christmas Wim

RicB

    Quoting "rwest1 at unl.edu" <rwest1 at unl.edu>:

     > Wim, have you been keeping track of the list of suggested remedies
     > for getting good checking?  It would be helpful to have that list and
     >
     > it would make a good Journal article.
     >
     > Richard West

    I don't know Richard. At first I was thinking the same thing, but with
    all the rebuttals, I am not sure if there is a "right" way to do this.
    But then, maybe that's where the story line is.

    Wim