[CAUT] TIP OF THE YEAR!/ 4 books

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Thu Dec 28 11:56:52 MST 2006

Hi Mark,

I second that nomination. I took a stack that was traveled the "old" way
and saw so much more was needed when I turned it over. Great tip!

Hey Fred, I'd pay big bucks for the first copy of your book!

Four books I'd like to see; (I'd gladly pay, say, $1,000.00 for a copy.)
1. Fred Sturm's Complete Manual of Piano Servicing and Repair
2. Ron Nossaman's Technical Guide to Functional Piano "Re-design"
3. Del Fandrich; Piano Designers Secrets of the Craft, Revealed...
(Oooo)
4. Alan McCoy; Encyclopedia of Influential technicians of the 20th
Century. Including Notes, Tips, and Memoirs from; Fred Drasche, Del
Fandrich, Ron Nossaman, Fred Sturm, Ted Sambell, Ben McLeveen, Jim
Colman Sr., George Defebaugh, etc. etc. etc. (Kind of a "The Piano Book"
for tech junkies)

Yes. I AM serious!... :-)

Jim Busby