[CAUT] Re: mouse

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:47:13 -0600

> No, not a mouse in a piano but the new Kensington Expert Mouse...this is
> a trackball and you either like them or hate them...I love them and
> this newest one is phenomenal.  The ball moves effortlessly with no
> friction...if anyone is looking for a new mouse to try...try it.
>

> David Ilvedson, RPT

I love -em, or rather, it. I'm still nursing along my old
Logitech Trackman Marble FX, the only design I've ever seen
that comfortably fits human (right) hands and operates in the
center of range of human joints. I have no idea why Logitech
discontinued, rather than upgrading, such a great design. I'm
considering buying up all the old ones I can find in hopes of
keeping one working - forever.

Ron N