Onesti key repair WAS - Re: [CAUT] RE:O's & L's & A's

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK@missouri.edu
Wed, 01 Feb 2006 08:31:00 -0600

I have done five pianos here, and I really like the results.  My experience
is pretty much the same as Tim's, about five hours, plus a little while more
if you need to do a lot of easing.  I lube all the new holes with ProLube
before easing.  I like the feel and it seems I don't have to ease as much.

Ken Z.