[CAUT] shop exhaust fan

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:39:42 -0700

Bob,
     Serious bid-ness, dude. Check out Taunton press or other wood working
resources and get a book on finish room air.
http://www.ehso.com/SBA_Pubs.htm
http://www.woodweb.com/
http://www.taunton.com/

Dunno 'bout you, but I've only got a few remaining brain cells. I wouldn't
second-guess the requirements, or temp a neighborhood lawsuit.

Have fun, anyway,
Guy