[CAUT] shop exhaust fan

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 12:26:31 -0500

A couple years back we did a feasibility study for the construction
of a new concert hall, and I asked to have a larger shop space
included, with a 12x14 spray room with exhaust fans.

The dean asked how many times a year I'd use that spray room because
the estimate came back for that room alone at $1,000,000.

Jeff