[CAUT] Performance piano usage

Craig_Waldrop Craig_Waldrop@baylor.edu
Wed, 01 Feb 2006 12:44:14 -0600

Dave:
Well, I guess there is some advantage to a hall being over-booked!  (As long
as it isn't piano majors).  The students of our Artist-in-Residence seem to
think that our small recital hall is a practice room.  Thanks for the input,
my friend.

The early bird gets the worm!  (Personally, I never cared for worms.)

CW