[CAUT] Performance piano usage

Craig_Waldrop Craig_Waldrop@baylor.edu
Wed, 01 Feb 2006 13:09:26 -0600

Don,

Thanks very much for your clear and concise answers to my query.  I realize
that a lot of this just comes with the territory at a college.  I just have
some real struggles because some bad habits have been formed and we have two
buildings.  Neither of these is monitored or locked up.  "We never close!"

As a consequence of this, many of our instruments really take a beating.  It
sounds like heaven having someone "run a tight ship" on the scheduling.
Here at Baylor, booking is done on-line by a lady who is never actually in
the halls and has no idea what the usage entails.

Thanks again,
Craig