[CAUT] Everett Model??

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco@luther.edu
Fri, 03 Feb 2006 13:39:30 -0600

At 02:14 PM 2/3/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi folks...
>

>Anyone know the model number of say .. you know.... that "standard"
>school Everett upright??
>
>(The one where there are allen screws in the back,  holding the top
>down to make your life even more interesting..)
>
>Cheers!
>
>Michelle

No problem if you have a 7/32" hex wrench. I've had one in my toolkit ever
since right after I did my first one. I lucked out and had a screwdriver
which _just_ fit inside that hex.  Pliers (vise-grips?) will work on that
nice big head, as evidenced by marks on any number of them.

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.