[CAUT] Everett Model??

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 15:18:53 -0500

Yep- that's about the same story as how I now carry one as well.
(But I did a little preventative maintenance and carry a whole set of
about 7 allen wrenches.
And I took the 7/32" one and kept it out where it's "handy"..

Now if I could find someone who's got extra KEYS for these things..

(Anyone??)

:)
Michelle