[CAUT] Growing Action Brackets

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:02:47 -0500

I don't know what you're going to get through Baldwin.  I did one of
these Wurlitzers through Baldwin, completely unaware the bankruptcy
procedings forthcoming at the time.  They did send me the brackets
before the bankruptcy, but I never got paid for the job.  I'd go
through Y/C if it is still possible.

Jeff

On Feb 6, 2006, at 1:27 PM, Greg Granoff wrote:

> I replaced action brackets on a late model Wurlitzer grand several
> years ago
> for exactly this reason.  I obtained mine through the Baldwin
> people-- try
> them first, and if they can't accomodate you, they should at least
> be able
> to tell you where to go next.
>
> Greg Granoff
> HSU