[CAUT] 1098 slight redesign

Bob Hull hullfam5@yahoo.com
Sat, 11 Feb 2006 16:23:18 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ron,

Could you elaborate just a bit for me on the vertical
(horizontal) hitches?
"Building the bass bridge a few millimeters taller and
putting in vertical (horizontal) hitches would likely
help too. "
Does this mean cutting/grinding off the normal slanted
hitch; drilling a hole and welding in a 90 degree
hitch pin?  Akin to the accujust type?
The taller bridge is for increased downbearing
possibilities in the bass, or more mass/impedance?

Thanks,
Bob Hull