[CAUT] 1098 slight redesign

Ron Nossaman rnossaman@cox.net
Sun, 12 Feb 2006 08:08:53 -0600

> Ron,
>
> Are you talking accujust pins or is there something else?

Like Accujust, only 3/16 (they mic about 0.193) pins are big
enough.

>I've never
> retrofit these pins. Is it simply a matter of drilling and punching them
> in? What about the old pins/holes? Sounds like a good idea.
>
> Jim Busby

I've been pulling hitch pins and drilling straight down in the
original hole. Square it up, instead of following the original
angle. Your bridge is too short now, but you should be able to
safely grind off a couple of millimeters from the hitch pin
riser to lower it. There's a lot of iron there, so you've got
something to work with.

Ron N