[CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case Revisited

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 7:32:47 -0800

Jeff,

A suggestion:   you might be carrying too many tools.   Consider going =
to a light kit with only the tools you REALLY use on a service appointm=
ent.   I've been using Duluth's Master Series, Master Jr....it's there =
somewhere on their website.  The kit is short and squat...doesn't tip o=
ver...
By the way, I had the privilege of touring Issac Sadigursky's service v=
an along with the Rappaports.   Imagine a used luggage store...with eve=
ry bag a service kit...;-]   Pretty Cool....

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Jeff Olson"
To: "College and University Technicians"
Subject: Re: [CAUT] The Ideal Tool Case Revisited

"Tools Anonymous" :)).  I like that.

The nice thing about having a business that requires tools is that we c=
an always (or almost always;-) justify satisfying our secret urges as a=
 "necessary business expense."

Btw, my new tool bag fell over today and scratched a section of a fresh=
ly refinished grand desk.  Not that I can blame the bag.  It was my mis=
take -- placing them so near each other was obviously tempting Mr. Murp=
hy.  Still, I can't help but wonder if the honeymoon is over...

;-(  Jeff O.