[CAUT] 1098 slight redesign

Rick Florence Rick.Florence@asu.edu
Mon, 13 Feb 2006 12:16:22 -0700

Another shameless plug for Rochester...

As most of you know, the "5 lectures" Jim is referring to is "Five Lectures
on the Acoustics of the Piano.  Just a reminder that Anders Askenfelt, the
book's editor, and author of one of the lectures, will be in Rochester as
part of the Rebuilders Showcase.   A rare chance to discuss such issues wit=
one of the best minds in acoustics.

See you there!

Rick