[CAUT] 1098 slight redesign

Ric Brekne ricbrek@broadpark.no
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:24:31 +0100

Thanks David, and Greg.

I understand what you say below well enough.  I was thinking more along
the lines of the direction of the downward force on the bridge.
Changing the angles front and back alter this yes ?  But upon thinking
on Gregs reply... I suppose the change might be insignificant at that.
I'll see if I can get time to play around with some numbers a bit later
for fun just to see what a 3 mm change in bridge height would result in.

Cheers
RicB

-------
You are only raising the bridge so that you can put on vertical hitches.
Since the string will ride higher at the hitch, the increase in bridge
height will not have any effect on the bearing except now you will be able
to adjust it however you want.

David Love
davidlovepianos@comcast.net