[CAUT] New Laws

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 08:06:52 -0700

At 07:45 AM 2/15/2006 -0800, you wrote:
>No, only the last one was my contribution.  I had forgotten the one
>about bass string breakage in Churches - that should be added.  It is
>not anonymous, though - it originated by Jim Harvey in the 70s.  I
>herewith re-submit the laws, as amended and re-cleaned up.
>
>DM

If you're still collecting and filing (my collator is out of sorts), is
there an actual law dealing with the fact that the later you are for the
next appointment, the longer the current customer rambles on while writing
the check? Know what I mean? Someone like you would have to coin a cutsie
name for it, I just got a reminder yesterday how common it is to stand
there waiting when I'm a little behind schedule.