[CAUT] New Laws

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 09:52:53 -0800

There's also the Law of Chat. It says that the more time you have to chat
with a client, the less likely you want to chat with the client at hand. And
conversely, the less time you have, the more compelling is the person you
want to chat with.

Another is the Law of Invoicing, or the Law of Disappearing Clients. It says
that as soon as you begin making the noises of finishing up the job, the
client will mysteriously disappear.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University