[CAUT] New Laws

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 19:24:20 -0600

At 06:49 PM 2/17/06, you wrote:
>Any one else notice the overwhelming posting of "me too's".  One of
>the differences between Pianotech and CAUT used to be the quality of
>posts, not the quantity.  Not so anymore

Well said, Tim!!!
Thank you!
Its nice to know I'm not the only one.
Actually, during this past week I have been giving serious thought to
bailing out of the CAUT list for CAUT just isn't as useful as it used
to be when one has to wade through all the extraneous stuff.
Maybe I'm just too busy or something?!?      :)
Hope all is well up there in SD.
See you this summer in Rochester if not in Boulder this April.

Regards,

Alan B. Crane, RPT
School of Music
Wichita State University