The Practical Information In Humorous Threads (was: [CAUT] NewLaws)

Tim Coates tcoates1@sio.midco.net
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 23:13:43 -0600

Jeff,

I know you don't have any idea of the types of topics that used to be
discussed on the  list.  There was humor, but not the garbage (Is that
better for Eudora, Susan?) that has recently been displayed and the "me
too" posts for other topics.    One of the reasons for the "Humor List"
was to have a place for people who want nothing more than to share
humor.  Nothing wrong with that.

This list used to be known for quality not quantity.

You may need humor for -20.   Most people here don't.  It is called
"getting rid of the riff raff".   Nothing like the cold to make you
awake or dead (depending on how smart you are).  Nothing like sitting
in front of a fire after feeling the cold.

I don't refinish, because I subcontract that specialized work.  I know
there are refinishers from sub zero climes on this list.  They may have
some words of wisdom for you.

I am closing up now, as my wife is waiting.

Tim Coates
Charter Member of This List (CMTL)
RPT (You Decide What It Stands For) (YDWISF)