[CAUT] Glue For Hammers

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett@sbcglobal.net
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:24:50 -0600

I've used the Trim and Molding Glue, and like it. It sets pretty quickly,
seems to hold well, and yet hammers can be removed in the rarest of chances
that I could ever SCREW UP...................    I have to have something
which will release not because I ever SCREW UP, but just in case I ever
do..........
Les

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Porritt, David
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 8:07 AM
To: College and University Technicians
Subject: RE: [CAUT] Glue For Hammers

Franklin's Tite Bond Trim & Molding Wood Glue.  I had a hard time finding it
here in Dallas so I called Franklin and they told me the name of an obscure
store here that carries it.  In some places the normal consumer stores (Home
Depot, Lowes etc.) carry it but not here.

dp

David M. Porritt
dporritt@smu.edu