[CAUT] Renner underlevers

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 15:15:55 -0800

How quick? 2 hours? If so, then remove the upstop rail and refelt it. Then
reregulate. Or you might try to remove the rail without unscrewing all the
set screws. Which means unscrewing the guide rail and sliding the upstop
rail up the belly rail and under the loose guide rail on top of the
soundboard. Then shimmied out from under the strings, refelted and put back.
Houdini-like maneuver to be sure, but if you can do it, you'll avoid the
reregulation.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University