[CAUT] Mehaffey Impact Hammer

David Severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:11:32 -0800

Guilty.  (I'm raising my hand)  Hey, It's called an Impact Hammer isn't
it?  You know, when you're trying to remove those  grand lid hinge pins and
you left your hammer in the shop? ..Never mind.

I am going to take your suggestion about removing the ears on a snap ring,
just not sure how I'm going to get it one after I do that.  I will report back.

Dave