[CAUT] Re: Glenn Gould/Bach Stuff

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:18:42 -0500

Who was that masked man?

:D

Again people- thank you all for your constant posts about this.
I think it's all *quite* interesting indeed.
I know Glenn was uhhhh... "neurotic" about some stuff (and I'm
neurotic too, so I can say that...) and it's kinda sad that he didn't
want to "let go" of his favorite piano. (I just wish his hammers had
let-go from the string!)
It kinda makes the recording sad in a way now.

:(

Strange is