[CAUT] backchecks and capsizing, (was Glenn Gould/Bach Stuff

ed440@mindspring.com ed440@mindspring.com
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 17:06:10 -0500 (EST)

Eric-
Would you care to expand on this just a little bit?
I'm thinking it could make a good item in the Tips, Tools and Techniques column of the Journal.
Ed Sutton
Assistant Editor
PTJournal