[CAUT] M & H model 50

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.sc.edu
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:05:44 -0500

Hi Aaron,
I'm with the other guys on not enough jack clearance causing the
bobbling.  But in answer to your question about parts, give Schaff a
call.  I know they aren't in the catalogue, BUT, when M&H had one of
their clearing houses in the 80's, I believe it was Tuners Supply
that bought up a bunch of their old parts.  Now that Schaff owns
what's left of that,  there just could be some laying around
somewhere, never know.  But unless the hammers are just flopping
around from side to side, I really don't think that's the problem
with bobbling.

Jeff