[CAUT] M & H model 50

Jon Page jonpage@comcast.net
Mon, 16 Jan 2006 18:52:06 -0500

>The one I worked on had a horizontal tongue, so that when the key was
>played the arc swung the sticker back.  The capstan moved  slightly
>foward. By raising the tongue flange rail, the sticker movement can be
>made to match the capstan movement.

Perfect.
That takes is a step beyond what I could cogitate on that early in the morning.

This will be something I will incorporate into upright action work.

I never paid any attention to this (just always tightened the rail screws where
they were) but will now ascertain optimum travel.

Thanks Don.

This should be included in any upright work detail. Call it an
overlooked aspect.
--

Regards,

Jon Page