[CAUT] becoming a university tech. HELP!

John R. Granholm granholmjohnpian at qwest.net
Sun Jul 2 07:27:32 MDT 2006

This sounds like a good topic for a Journal Q&A feature if we can
generate enough discussion.

I'd be willing to do an article on it, but I'd need several of you to
help me define the problem, and several more of you to share and
discuss positive and successful approaches to the bidding process, as
Fred points out.   Q&A, as you know, follows a round-table discussion
format most of the time, so it would be a good venue for hashing over
a number of approaches.

If you're interested in helping develop this, let me know.

John R. Granholm, RPT
Registered Member, Piano Technicians Guild
Assistant Editor, Piano Technicians Journal
jtuner at qwest.net