[CAUT] Steinway rail re-doweling

Thomas Seay t.seay at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:14:09 MDT 2006

Hi Rob,

We have used John Dewey. You can find his contact info in the
Journal; unfortunately, I don't have it in front of me at the moment.

Cost varies, depending on what you have done, but we found the cost
per rail quite resonable and the workmanship superb. By the way, he
has e-mail and can send you a price list.

Tom