[CAUT] correx tension gauge

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Wed Jul 26 20:57:10 MDT 2006

David -

Neither the Neuses nor, I suspect, your finger, is as sexy as a
Correx, however both are accurate enough, is my opinion.  Do you ever
pin and not test"feel" the result?  The effective frictional
tolerance is pretty broad, especially if your target is anywhere
between the traditional 5-7swings and the more recent "infinite swing
with no sideplay" standard.  Maybe you can justify the Correx as a
means of calibrating your Neuses gauges? Just remember to get an
extra as a back up  (smiley out of commission).

David Skolnik
What if I'm wrong!?