[CAUT] Best bass strings

Rick Florence Rick.Florence at ASU.Edu
Fri Nov 3 13:03:04 MST 2006

We just installed a set of GC on our NY D and a set of Arledge on our
Hamburg D.  Both sound great - a huge improvement over the originals.  The
GC are a little nicer looking.  Arledge is MUCH easier to deal with, and
about 40% cheaper.  I have used Arledge a number of times now and am quite
happy with him and his strings.  Tried the GC because I heard so much about
them.  I think I'll probably mostly go with Arledge in the future.  Contact
info is below.

Rick

Arledge
www.pianostrings.com