[CAUT] key bushings

Thomas Seay t.seay at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Nov 4 10:15:06 MST 2006

I vote for Spurlock key bushing cauls. I've used a Bushmaster and
found it to be a very good tool, fast and accurate. However, I
stopped using it because of the enormous amount of very expensive key
bushing cloth left over, usually in pieces too short to be of any
use. With the Spurlock system, you will only have a small piece of
cloth left over with each strip of cloth you use.

I also use the sizing cauls he sells and find them to be an
indispensible part of the key bushing process.

Best wishes,

Tom Seay
Soon to be retired University Tech
Austin, TX