[CAUT] key bushings

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Sat Nov 4 13:20:41 MST 2006

I've used both but currently using Spurlock.  I think Bushmaster may
be faster, but I don't like wasting the cloth, especially as it seems
difficult, of late, to get the same quality stuff.  The thicknesses
seem to vary from one batch of a particular "size" to the next.  I
have, on occasion, used two different thicknesses, to get the feel I
wanted.  You can't do that with Bushmaster.  I would respectfully
disagree with Susan as to its appropriateness as TV work.  Well,
maybe with a bushmaster, but you're asking for trouble using a
scalpel blade while watching TV, unless of course you're a
doctor.  (I suppose the same could be said about drinking while doing
this job as well.)

David Skolnik