[CAUT] RE : key bushings

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sun Nov 5 15:34:39 MST 2006

Hi Mark,

You guys are so kind making the suggestions.  Yes, I used a popsicle
stick and put the glue on the cloth.  I've never heard of using a brush for
applying glue while rebushing keys--thanks for the tip--I'll be sure never
to try it!  :-)

Really, I'm grateful for Bill Spurlock and his innovations (I have a bunch
of his stuff).  After several attempts, I just decided that method wasn't
for
me.

Thanks,

Barbara Richmond, RPT