[CAUT] RE : key bushings

Greg Granoff gjg2 at humboldt.edu
Wed Nov 8 12:38:57 MST 2006

Jim,

No, I've never noticed any adverse affect on the glue's behavior in any
way--seems to have only benefits. Of course, if you poured in half the jar
(typically a 2 oz. jar) you could cause a change most certainly, but then
there's no need, since a little goes a very long way. Plus, if your back is
aching from that last piano move, you can put it on that to get relief...:-)

Greg