[CAUT] RE : Fortepiano stability

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Sat Nov 11 06:22:28 MST 2006

Hi Geoff,

I'm no expert, but I find that some instruments don't respond so well to
hard blows. If you find that your unisons are going sharp, you may be
hitting too hard and creating stability problems. Or is it just the
temperature change... This is a major factor with these instruments.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC