[CAUT] An EMail Detail

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Mon Nov 13 07:47:33 MST 2006

'sters -
The recent, and hopefully not expired thread on tight balanciers
demonstrates a small but important detail regarding responding to
posts.  I can only address Eudora protocols, but I assume it has some
relevance to other email clients.  When saved posts are organized by
subject, Eudora will recognize as the related: