[CAUT] tight balancier - defining bobble

David Skolnik davidskolnik at optonline.net
Mon Nov 13 08:24:10 MST 2006

Wim -
Could you be more precise in your description.  When you say
"bobbling", do you mean simply that they are not checking, or that
they are double striking, a la Glen Gould?  The two are quite different.

There have been many valuable contributions to this discussion, while
still leaving much to explore.  I hope the subject hangs out for a
while. Should we be so lucky, the problem will be refining the
subject heading to distinguish which sub-thread is being addressed.