[CAUT] Gorilla glue findings

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Mon Nov 13 21:40:32 MST 2006

Hi,

No, not dried glue. It takes several hours for gorilla glue to dry. But
the runny stuff stains almost immediately. Soap and water won't take it
off. In fact, it seems to set it in more. About an hour after using the
G glue I smeared the Titebond on the stains and used it like Go Jo, or
Soap. (I had the G glue on my fingers and the side of my hand.) Yep, it
came off. (Or, maybe it just smeared it all over and darkened my whole
hand just a little...)

Jim Busby