[CAUT] Tired wippens

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Tue Nov 14 15:16:34 MST 2006

When I was a salaried CAUT the parts budget was used up quickly but my salary kept running. Rather than twiddle my thumbs I reconditioned old wippens, releathered old knuckles and rebushed old flanges. Better that than let things deteriorate for another 30 years.
By the way, last I heard the budget cuts in Louisiana (ULM) were so steep that the electricity is cut off from Friday afternoon to Monday morning.  Maybe someone should start a "Send a piana to Louisiana" program.
Ed Sutton