[CAUT] squeak

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Wed Nov 22 15:55:07 MST 2006

    Well, I went back and since there already was graphite in the keybed
    I took patrolium jelly commonly known as vaseline and put it
    liberally on the glides and it totaly stopped the squeak. I'll let
    you know if it starts again.

It will... and sooner then later me thinks. Vaseline and keybeds are not
a good mix.  That stuff just magnetates just about any kind of foreign
debris possible in addition to basically mucking up the wood.  Ok...
works on the spot... but down the line you are in for a big clean up job.

Cheers
RicB

    Les Fitzpatrick
    <http://www.fitzsupershop.com