[CAUT] Relative Humidity

James Ellis claviers at nxs.net
Tue Nov 28 10:14:32 MST 2006

I saw the data logger charts and the pictures.  Conditions like that are
unacceptable, and sometimes you just have to say so.  Whether the HVAC
system is old or new, if the relative humidity makes wild rapid swings and
sometimes there is fog and condensate in the room, something is badly wrong
and needs to be fixed.  What is it doing now that cold weather is on the
way?  I wish you well in getting the point across to the right people.

Jim Ellis