[CAUT] Experiment success!

Paul T Williams pwilliams4 at unlnotes.unl.edu
Tue Apr 3 12:27:01 MDT 2007

Jeff,

I just began a new experiment!  I took a small piece of 13g wire and
wrapped it in a piece of cloth soaked in Downy.  We'll see by the end of
the week if anything corrodes, I hope ( or hope not!)

And fortunately, the piano upstairs with the bad hammers is also slated
for restringing soon.  Never try things out on the concert instruments,
eh?

Paul

Jeff Tanner <jtanner at mozart.sc.edu>
Sent by: caut-bounces at ptg.org