[CAUT] prepared pianos

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Sat Dec 1 07:33:43 MST 2007

 Thank you, Fred, for your recommendation of our video.?

Like the BYU guidelines, in the video we recommended using chaulk.? Our thinking has since "evolved" on this point. In an addendum we send out with every copy of "Non-Traditional Piano Use",? we? recommend that for most people, some kind of low-residue tape may work much better.?

Fred, do you use the post-it edge rather than blue Scotch painters tape, or even drafting tape because they are too sticky?

Alan Eder